Aaron provides managers and employees with direction for employee relations concerns, policies and procedures to include: employment law, government regulation compliance, and guidance toward successful resolution to workplace issues.
Aaron is responsible for HR training design and delivery, performance consulting, leadership development, and compliance matters. He supervises the Safety, Health and Wellness Division.
- Master of Business Administration, Human Resources - Liberty University
- Bachelors , Business and Computer Science - Liberty University
- Associates in Applied Science, Information Technology - Surry Community College
- Society for HR Management (SHRM) Certified Professional (CP)
- Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) Professional in Human Resources (PHR)