Day McCarthy manages the development of HR Information Systems to support all Human Resources functions. Coordinates classification and compensation study information. She provides system and application testing, training and troubleshooting and career testing.
- Master of Business Administration (HR Management), Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelor of Sciences, Public Relations/Business Communication, University of Oregon
- Associate's Degree, General Studies, Lewis and Clark Community College
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Certified Professional (CP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Human Resources Certification Institute