You may request to pick up Library materials at the Self-Service Lockers at Deep River Recreation Center, located at 1529 Skeet Club Road, by calling the Library at 336-883-3661 or selecting Deep River Recreation Center location when placing holds online.
- Place your hold with Deep River as the pickup location.
- You will receive an email check out receipt, letting you know your items are ready to pick up.
- Items can be picked up any time after 4pm on the day you receive your email check out receipt.
- Bring your library card, you will need to scan the barcode to open your locker. PINs do not work. Library card numbers cannot be manually entered.
- Return your item to the drop box beside the locker.
Check out all the information about self-service at Deep River at https://www.highpointnc.gov/823/Additional-Service-Locations