Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a sewer clean out?
- How do sewer trucks un-clog and clean sewer mains?
- I have a sewer spill in my yard. What should I do?
- How soon can a crew respond to my sewer emergency?
- Does Water Sewer Mains work 24/7?
- How often is the sewer system cleaned?
- Who do I call about a clean out cap missing?
- What is a backwater (swing check) valve?
- How do I dispose of grease?
- How often are the outfalls mowed?
- Why are you trimming or cutting down my trees?
- Will I be notified before a mowing crew comes to cut/clear the right of way?
- How often does The City of High Point mow rights of way or cut trees on rights of way?
- Does the City of High Point Water and Sewer Mains Division use herbicides to control vegetation in rights of way?
- What is a right of way?