- Public Services
The Public Services Department is composed of 15 divisions providing services to our citizens. We are committed to the planning and implementation of the policies, goals, and objectives as established by the City Manager and City Council.
It is our responsibility to conserve and maintain the City's investment in its infrastructure so that we may realize the maximum possible benefit of its intended purpose. In the performance of our duties we will constantly strive to efficiently apply the best possible management and technology, at the lowest possible cost, to achieve the most effective results. We work to blend the needs of our customers and the operation of City departments to broker a positive response for the purpose of creating healthy families, safe and livable neighborhoods and prosperous businesses.
- Backflow/Irrigation Information
- Certified Backflow Testers
- Fire Hydrant Use Information (PDF)
- Public Service Announcements
- Purchasing Taps (PDF)
- Standard Drawings
- Standard Specifications (PDF)
- Swimming Pool Repair Statement (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Availability (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Rate Schedule
- Water Quality Report
- 2020 PTRWA Annual Water Quality Report