The City of High Point is partnering with 4 local non-profit agencies to provide emergency assistance for individuals and families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic . The agencies listed below are using federal CDBG-CV funding to provide assistance if you meet the following criteria:
1. You MUST reside within High Point city limits;
2. Your HOUSEHOLD income must be less than 80% of the Area Median Income.
3. You MUST currently be behind in your rent, mortgage, or utility bill.
4. You will be required to document a COVID-19 related hardship. That may include job loss, reduction of hours or pay, childcare needs, time off work due to COVID-19, etc.
5. You will be required to complete the application process with the local agency and submit necessary documentation to determine eligibility.
TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF ORGANIZATIONS LISTED BELOW.