City of High Point Links
Financial Services Division
The City's Financial Services Division handles all collections and payments for the City's Departments and Divisions.
Business License Office
The National Instate of Governmental Purchasing established the NIGP Commodity Code structure as a way to standardize commodity codes for procurement programs of all kinds.
State of North Carolina Links
- NC Division of Purchase and Contract - View all contracts issued by the State of North Carolina. These contracts are awarded by the State of North Carolina and may be used by all Local Governments.
- Interactive Purchasing System (IPS) - The IPS system shows a listing of all State of North Carolina commodities and services that are out for bid. Many Local Government Agencies are part of this system and their open bids may be viewed at the site.
- Vendor Link North Carolina - A centralized vendor registration system of the State of North Carolina. Vendors registered through Vendor Link receive electronic notifications of bids being let by all state agencies, universities, community colleges, public schools and other local governments participating in the IPS system.
- School of Government (SOG) - The School of Government provides important education and training opportunities to public officials across the state. It provides resources to Citizens and public officials alike regarding state and local government law.
- HUB Office - The Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) is available to assist firms with becoming certified as HUB's and to provide outreach, training and networking opportunities to new and established HUB firms across the state.
- NC State Government - The Official portal of North Carolina State Government. Citizens can find information on programs and services that are offered by the State of North Carolina.
- CAGP - Carolinas Association for Governmental Purchasing is a Statewide organization made up of Purchasing Officials from State, Local and County Government across the states of North and South Carolina.